Launched in 2020, Mason Slots Casino is a relatively new gambling site. It is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, which speaks volumes of its trustworthiness. The company that operates the gambling platform is N1 Interactive Ltd. At Mason Slots Casino, players can have the peace of mind that their sensitive information is in safe hands as the gambling site uses 128-bit SSL encryption.
The operator works with a range of high-profile software companies to ensure that its gaming portfolio can suit the taste of all casino fans. The software suppliers that power the casino’s gaming suite include Betsoft, Play’n GO, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, Thunderkick, etc. The gambling site takes pride in its outstanding selection of slots.
However, Mason Slots Casino does not offer slot games only. Casino mavens can revel in an enthralling gambling experience with the available table games, video poker, progressive jackpot games, specialty games, and live dealer games. Furthermore, the games work without a hitch on Android and iOS-based touchscreen devices.
Full Bonus Terms and Conditions
As a sign of appreciation for its regular casino patrons, Mason Slots Casino offers a fantastic VIP program that includes 20 levels. Players have to collect comp points to advance through the different VIP ranks. For every $1 you wager at the web-based casino, you will be awarded 1 comp point. Only real-money wagers count toward the accumulation of comp points. For reaching a new level, you will receive a level-up reward. Here is a breakdown of Mason Slots Casino’s VIP program.
- The Young Stone Mason: 300 comp points required; 10 free spins on the slot game Fishin Reels (or Candy Monsta);
- The Faithful Citizen: 1,000 comp points required; 20 free spins on the slot game Eye of the Storm (or Book of Darkness);
- The Volunteering Steward: 2,500 comp points required; 40 free spins on the slot game Big Bass Bonanza (or Primal Hunt);
- The Secret Advisor: 6,000 comp points required; 50 free spins on the slot game John Hunter and the Mayan Gods (or Miss Cherry Fruits);
- The Faithful Treasurer: 12,000 comp points required; 100 free spins on the slot game Cowboys Gold (or Book of Darkness);
- The Experienced Master: 20,000 comp points required; a cash reward of $10;
- The Gentle Trabant: 35,000 comp points required; a cash reward of $20;
- The Charismatic Admiral: 60,000 comp points required; a cash reward of $50; The Faithful Mayor: 100,000 comp points required; a cash reward of $75;
- The Powerful Vassal: 175,000 comp points required; a cash reward of $100;
- The Influential Suzerain: 300,000 comp points required; a cash reward of $150;
- The Brave Baron: 500,000 comp points required; a cash reward of $200;
- The Great Viscount: 800,000 comp points required; a cash reward of $300;
- The Dark Leader: 1,250,000 comp points required; a cash reward of $500
- The Gray Cardinal: 2,000,000 comp points required; a cash reward of $1,000;
- The Great General: 3,250,000 comp points required; a cash reward of $1,500;
- The Influencing Gentleman: 3,250,000 comp points required; a cash reward of $2,500;
- The Judge of the World: 7,500,000 comp points required; a cash reward of $5,000;
- Master of Power: 12,500,000 comp points required; a cash reward of $10,000;
- The Honorable Master: 20,000,000 comp points required; travel to Masonic places
Casino enthusiasts will receive their prizes within 24 hours of unlocking a new VIP level.
Winnings from the free spins and cash rewards are subject to a rollover requirement of 3x. For example, if you receive a cash reward of $10, you have to wager $10 x 3 = $30 to withdraw your profits. Note that the maximum you will ever be able to cash out from your VIP rewards is $10,000. While staking the VIP rewards, your bets should not exceed $5. Casino enthusiasts have 14 days to deal with the playthrough requirement.
Other Bonus Rules
The quickest way to satisfy the wagering requirement is to play slots. Bets on slots count 100% of their face value toward the rollover requirement. However, casino enthusiasts should bear in mind that some slots do not contribute toward the playthrough requirement. Table games and video poker have a 5% contribution toward the bonus staking. This means that for every $100 you wager, only $5 will go toward the rollover requirement.
Only registered casino enthusiasts can participate in the VIP program. If you reside in Sweden, you are not allowed to benefit from the VIP rewards offered at Mason Slots Casino. Players are automatically enrolled in the VIP scheme.