Loki Casino is a recognizable name among casino fans. Since its establishment in 2016, the web-based casino has been dedicated to providing a first-class experience to players from different parts of the world. At the moment, it is a well-frequented gambling site that takes pride in its constantly growing customer base. Loki Casino is licensed and regulated by the gambling authorities in Curacao.
Much of the online casino’s success can be attributed to its bulky gaming portfolio. Loki Casino offers titles powered by industry heavyweights such as Microgaming, Evolution Gaming, Play’n GO, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming, and others. Moreover, casino enthusiasts can play their favorite games on the go as Loki Casino’s product roster is compatible with most touchscreen devices.
Full Bonus Terms and Conditions
The operator caters to the needs of newcomers and regular players, offering them the opportunity to benefit from generous promotions. Once you set up an account at Loki Casino and start playing for real money, you will be included in a six-tiered Loyalty Program. Casino fans receive 1 comp point for every $100 wagered on slots.
The loyalty level is based on the number of comp points collected. The higher the level is, the better the exchange rate is. In the lines below, we will provide information about the different levels, the comp points required to reach any of them, and the exchange rate:
• Beginner: the comp points required are from 0 to 149. The exchange rate is 15:1.
• Bronze: players who have from 150 to 999 comp points are included in the second level of the Loyalty Program. Casino fans with the Bronze level enjoy an exchange rate of 14:1.
• Silver: this is the third loyalty level, and players need from 1,000 to 4,999 comp points to achieve it. The exchange rate is 13:1.
• Golden: the required comp points to enter this level start from 5,000, and the exchange rate is 12:1.
• Platinum: casino fans who collect from 15,000 to 29,999 comp points are assigned the Platinum level. The exchange rate is 11:1.
• Diamond: to enter the sixth level of the Loyalty Program, you need at least 30,000 comp points. Casino enthusiasts with this level enjoy an exchange rate of 10:1.
Once you exchange your comp points for cash, you should wager the funds 3x. However, casino fans have more than enough time to satisfy the wagering requirement, and more precisely two weeks. While staking the bonus, the maximum bet allowed is $5. Once you meet the wagering requirement, players do not have to comply with the bet limit anymore.
Other Bonus Rules
The operator adds weightings to the different types of games while a bonus is active. This means that not all games equally contribute toward meeting the rollover condition. Slots have a 100% contribution, while bets on table games and video poker count 5% of their face value. It is crucial to note that some slot titles do not count toward the wagering requirement. Furthermore, casino fans cannot play live dealer games and progressive jackpot games with an active bonus.
The maximum sum loyal players can cash out from their winnings is $10,000. Exchanged comp points will be deducted from a player’s balance. In other words, if you exchange all of your points, you start collecting comp points from 0.