Launched in the spring of 2019, Super Sic Bo is a simple, yet extremely enjoyable live dice game from the Lightning series of supplier Evolution Gaming. The renowned studio has successfully reinvented the classic dice game by introducing randomly generated multipliers that can boost players’ wins up to 1,000x.
Rundown of the Rules and the Payouts
Super Sic Bo borrows its main rules from an ancient Chinese game whose name translates as “precious dice”. Based on pure chance, the game plays with three dice with face values 1 through 6. The goal of the player is to predict the outcome of the toss of the three dice.
The live dealer is positioned behind an elaborately decorated round-shaped table. Once bets are placed, the three dice are stirred in a special dice shaker to ensure unbiased results. The game supports a variety of bet types, each returning a different payout. The betting options include:
- Small/Big bets pay even money and win whenever the cumulative total of the three dice is either within the small range (4 through 10) or the big range (11 through 17).
- Odd/Even bets offer even-money payouts whenever the total of the three dice is even or odd. Odd/Even and Big/Small bets lose to Triples.
- Total bets are wagers on individual totals 4 through 17 (3 and 18 are excluded). The player wins whenever the dice toss adds up to their chosen number. The payouts depend on the precise winning total and the number of possible combinations that yield said total.
- Chips for Single bets cover one of the six face values of the dice. You win if your preferred number hits on at least one dice.
- Double bets pay 8 to 1 if the same number hits on at least two of the three dice.
- Triple bets return a payout of 150 to 1 if the same number hits on each of the three dice. The Any Triple bet is a variation of this and pays 30 to 1 when all three dice show the same number (it matters not which).
- Combination bets cover any or all of the 15 possible combinations that can result from two dice. It offers a payout of 5 to 1.
Gaming Interface and Remarkable Features
Evolution Gaming has added an intriguing twist to this simple, yet thrilling live dice game. When the time for making bets expires, the dealer would push a button to stir the three dice in the dice shaker. Randomly generated multipliers are applied to one or more spots on the betting layout before the three dice come to rest.
The chosen number or combination is then highlighted on the betting layout. Provided that the player has made a wager on the betting grid with the applied multiplier, their payout gets boosted accordingly. The regular odds we listed above apply without the multipliers. Otherwise, the game can give players a boost of up to 1,000x their winning stake. The interface also comes with a roadmap for the patterns of Small, Big and Triple bets, statistics, a chatbox, and a switch-view feature.
Super Sic Bo is streamed in high-definition quality directly from Evolution Gaming’s main studio in Latvia’s capital Riga. The game offers decent odds of winning and has a house edge similar to that in single-zero roulette (2.78% for even money bets in Sic Bo). Do try it if you crave an authentic and simple but enticing live dice experience.